Big thanks to legendary songwriter & Roy Orbison collaborator Joe Melson

Joe Melson, award-winning songwriter and Roy Orbison collaborator was so kind to comment on Von's latest album, Memories of Orbison.

Thank you for taking time to send me Von Fox's collection of Roy's and my music.
It was very professionally done, and I appreciate that. Tell Von thanks for helping
keep our music alive and done in a different way that touches his audiences.
If I'm ever in Vegas, I will look you both up.
All the best and warm regards,
Joe Melson
Joe Melson is an accomplished singer and penned a great deal of Roy Orbison's biggest hits. His songs include "Only the Lonely," "Crying," "Blue Bayou," "Blue Angel," "Running Scared," and the list goes on and on.
We truly appreciate his support!


Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Leave a Reply